Organised by Lifespring Church
Lifespring Church, 143-145 Oxford Rd, Reading RG1 7UY
Door of Hope came in to being in September 1998 to provide supported accommodation and discipleship for men with life-controlling problems (chiefly addiction to drugs and alcohol), with the following aims:
- empowering each individual into suitable work and/or education;
- nurturing residents toward a higher level of stability;
- overcoming life controlling problems;
- reintegrating residents into mainstream community;
- supporting former residents in their independence and providing an on-going sense of community for them.